This is another very popular and well followed Fantasy Football game with a HUGE prize fund for the 2013/14 game.
If your Starting 11 at the beginning of week 1 turns out to be the Perfect 11 for the whole season, you win a cool £1million !
This game has perhaps the best prize set up, with a very impressive prize distribution which gives great chances for all of us to get a slice of the prize fund for free. The way this works means that crucially our mini league will be seeking to win it's own cash prize to share out amongst the participants.
Prizes are :-
Perfect 11 - £1million
Main League Winner - £40,000 Cash
Main League 2nd Place - £3,000 Cash
Main League 3rd Place - £1,000 Cash
Mini League Champions (Highest Scoring Mini League) - £4,000 Cash
Original Team League (Based on your original team set up before any transfers) - £500 Cash
Golden Boot Award (Highest goal scoring Team) - £1000 Cash
Highest Weekly Score - £500 (awarded weekly)
Manager of The Month (you can only win the prize once) - £1000
Chairmans Award (A draw you can enter if ten or more teams are in your league on 13th August) - £500
You have £100 million to spend on a squad of 15 players, with as many players as you like from any single Premier League team. You can enter 5 teams.
Your formation needs to be one of:-
Select 11 players from your 15 to be your team. The remaining 4 players will be on the sub bench. You can swap your substitutes into your team at anytime without using up any of your transfer allocation.
Daily Mail Fantasy Football has a scoring system which should see penalty scoring defenders a good choice.
• 10 points - Goal Scored by Goalkeeper or Defender (Includes all penalties - even penalty shootouts)
• 8 points - Goal Scores by Midfielder (Includes all penalties - even penalty shootouts)
• 5 points - Goal Scored by Forward (Includes all penalties - even penalty shootouts)
• 4 points - Clean Sheet for Defender or Goal Keeper (played full match)
• 3 points - Key Contribution to Goal
• 3 points - Win Bonus
• 2 points - Clean Sheet for Defender or Goal Keeper (played part match)
• 2 points - Full Appearance
• 2 points - Goal Assist
• 1 points - Part Appearance
• -1 point - Goal Conceded by Defender of Goal Geeper
• -2 points - Yellow Card
• - 5 points - Red Card and Yellow leading to Red
You can create and join mini leagues. The Mini League with the highest average score at the end of the season will win £4,000!